818 Toyon Way
Pristine Craftsman on Emerald Hills Cul-de-Sac
This delightful 2 story Craftsman rests on a quiet Emerald Hills cul-de-sac, surrounded by sweeping Bay views. Boasting 4 bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms plus study, this finely appointed Pacific Peninsula Group-built home welcomes visitors with drought-resistant landscaping, a pergola-framed 2 car garage, and tapered Craftsman columns, opening to the house’s open floorplan with 9’ ceilings throughout. Downstairs you’ll find white oak hardwood floors in the inviting front sitting area and dining room, as well as through the open-concept chef’s kitchen, informal dining area, and great room. Here, an inviting space is created with vaulted ceilings and 2 stories of windows with french doors leading to the back entertaining patio, bringing the outdoors inside. Three guest bedrooms, including one ensuite downstairs accessing the back yard, as well as the impressive master suite, showcase a comfortable vibe with like-new carpeting and spacious closets with built-in cabinetry. This 3,121+- sq ft home on a 7,286+- sq ft lot in the Roy Cloud Elementary footprint sits in the heart of the Bay Area Peninsula, with close proximity to main commute arteries, SFO, and Redwood City’s many dining options.
- 4 Bedroom
- 3.5 Bathroom
- Front yard/entry
- Great room
- Kitchen offers everything chefs and hosts need: copious storage, expansive granite counters, 2 ovens, and a pendant-lighted center island where everyone will gather.
- Dining and sitting rooms
- Den + guest suite downstairs
- Master Suite
- The two upstairs guest bedrooms house generous built-in closets and picture windows overlooking
- The ample laundry room, conveniently located amongst the upstairs bedrooms, allows for clothes hanging, supply storage, and
- Quiet cul-de-sac located in the close-knit Emerald Hills family neighborhood with stunning Bay views.
- Built-in security system, A/C, house sprinklers, high-end energy-efficient appliances, and kitchen VacPan.
- 3,121+- sq ft home on 7,286+- sq ft lot is well-situated for 101 or 280 commuting, along with proximity to the best the Bay Area Peninsula offers and access to the highly rated Roy Cloud Elementary.